- FOB Price:Get Latest Price >
- Min.Order:1 Piece(s)
- Production Capacity:3000
- Payment Terms:T/T
QS-JET is designed and manufactured by Beijing QS Medical Technology Ltd Co. Using a high technology equipment and good quality materials. QS-JET development was completed on 2007 and published its Clinical Trial on 2009. QS-JET needle free injector was launched in the market on 2013. QS-JET is a needle free injector suitable for injecting various subcutaneous and fatty medication such as Insulin, Growth hormone, vaccine, local anesthetics, cosmetic products.
QS-JET obtained the CFDA (China Food and Drug association) on 2012 and in 2017 QS-JET got the CE and ISO Certificate. QS-JET also gained World Class Award. In June 29, 2015 QS-JET won the Germany's Reddot Design Award and China's Red Star Design Award; Gold Prize and Most Popular Product Prize of 2015, given 19th of November, 2015.
-Good fluidics: complete injection in 0.3s
-Precise injection: medicine reaches to subcutaneous area without touching the muscle layer, avoiding hypoglycemia
-More than 3000 precise injection
-Injection Depth: 4-6 mm
-Injection dosage range: 0.04-0.5 ml (4-50 IU)
-Maximum single dosage drawing: 1 ml (100 IU)
Advantages of QS-JET needle free injection:
- Rapid absorption and action of insulin
- Virtually painless
- No cross contamination
- No needle disposal issues
- No risk of stick injuries
- Help improve patients satisfactory
- Smooth, easy trigger and ergonomic design
- Nominal training required
- Long lasting, durable
- Convenient for delivering variable doses
- Fast injection by spring mechanism
How to use QS-JET:
1. Install the Ampoule. Take out QS-M and remove its cover. Push the roller’s safety lock down a red mark will be shown. Take the ampoule out of its sterile package. Insert the side of the ampoule with screw lines into the injector and screw it tightly. Rotate the roller to the right. The plunger will push the piston to the tip of the ampoule. Turn right until the rubber septum is on the tip of the ampoule.
2. Extract Medication. Take out the adapter form its sterile packaging and screw its needle into the cartridge or penfill until it punctures the rubber seal of the cartridge or penfill. Make sure the adapter is firmly in place. Secure the other side of the adaptor into the ampoule. Push the roller safety lock down (showing the red marking) open the safety lock and prepare for extracting medication. Rotate the roller to the left, the piston will move down while extracting the medication. At the same time check the dosage window for right amount of medication.
3. Remove Air Bubbles. Observe the following parts inside the ampoule carefully: the tip of the ampoule, the inner surface and the tip of the piston. Air bubbles must be removed if there is any, otherwise it will hurt and the administration quality will be affected. Hold QS-M upward and tap it against your palm to let air bubbles flow to the tip of the ampoule. Rotate the roller slowly to the right as shown above to remove the air bubbles. After removing the air bubbles, push the roller safety lock up as shown in the picture above to lock the roller.
4. Adding Pressure. Turn the lower portion of QS-M to the right to charge. Charging sets the QS-M to “ready to administer” mode. This process will be completed when a “click” sound is heard and the injection and safety lock button pop up.
5. Adjust Administration Dosage. Rotate the lower portion of the injector to the right. Look at the dosage window to adjust your intended administration dosage. If the adjusted number is greater than your intended dosage, the lower portion can rotate in the opposite direction to push the medications back to the insulin vial.
a. Pinching Administration Method (Recommended for 1st time user)
-Select the area on the left of the navel or the soft spot on the right which is four fingers away from navel. Wipe the selected administration site with alcohol cotton swab to sterilize, wait for the site to dry. Relax abdomen when injecting, pinch the skin around the administration site, the skin at the administration site should be soft. Do not pinch the intended administration site. Press the injector perpendicularly onto the administration site. Hand must be stable when injecting, maintain the same position, press the safety lock using index finger and press the injection button using thumb. Injection is completed after hearing the injection sound. Keep QS-M firmly in place for at least 10 seconds after the injection. Then remove QS-M. Use medical dry cotton swab to press against the administration site for another 15-30 seconds.
b. Pressing Administration Method
- Select the area on the left of the navel or the soft spot on the right which is four fingers away navel. Wipe the selected administration site with an alcohol cotton swab to sterilize, wait for the site to dry. Relax abdomen when injecting, use thumb and index finger to surround the administration site and stretch the skin to keep it flat. Press the injector perpendicularly onto the administration site. Hand must be stable when injecting, maintain the same position, press the safety lock using index finger and press the injection button using thumb. Injection is completed after hearing the injection sound. After injection, maintain in the same position and the same depth that the skin sinks in for minimally 15 seconds. Then remove the injector and use medical dry cotton swab to press against the administration site for more than 15 seconds.
QS-JET is available in Chinese version only. (For interested buyer/ distributors we can provide English User manual.)